In an increasingly pluralistic, complex and diversified society, a business organization can no longer afford to be isolated.
To survive, it must be able to live and work together with other firms, Organizations and institutions. Membership in a trade organization like the PCCI-Paranaque is a key to personal and professional improvement. It promotes mutual assistance, local and national cooperation, and results in improved public relations. All business concerns in Paranaque City are directly benefited by the actions of the Chamber.Thus, all responsible businessmen should contribute to its efforts by joining the PCCI-Paranaque.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunities to widen acquaintance and develop more business contacts and to promote products/services among PCCI- Parañaque members and members of other chambers;
- Attendance/participation in any of the relevant periodic seminars and workshops on general and human resource management, quality and productivity, and government regulations conducted by expert members of the chamber at reduced rates or, in certain instances, even free of charge;
- Access to outside expertise through tie-ups with government and non-government organizations;
- Proper representation with various government agencies and offices on matters affecting the members’ business operations;
- Access to updated information on trade opportunities and participation in membership meetings and fellowships for networking and business matching opportunities with local and foreign companies;
- Participation in working committees and task forces, and in professional and organizational development programs like the ISO 9000 cluster development project, etc.;
- A venue for members to express their opinions and exchange ideas with fellow businessmen to help formulate common solutions to problems as well as to consolidate public opinion on important business issues;
- Information dissemination service on latest ordinances and BIR, SSS, DOLE and other national and local government agencies’ regulations;
- Quarterly newsletters and monthly updates on what’s going-on in the business community and participation in dialogues with public officials.